Wednesday, March 24, 2010
@ 11:52 PM
Been quite some time eh ? Hi people , I'm back ! haha

what a day it was today..

let's begin with goingg out to meet Rachelle at ttsh cause she was having her attachment. She messaged me like 2omins before her break time & I was like rushing like mad just to get down to ttsh. Reached at around 4.30 . Chatted til 5 when her break ended so I left.

On the way to leave Novena , received 2 sms-es from my little sis & dad that mum fell at her workplace ! Fuck sia , I was like stunned for a moment. Called back home to ask my dad about the situation , cause fall down is one thing , hitting which part of her was another. When I reached home earlier awhile ago , saw that she injure her left arm having a cast on her, have a blueblack on her right elbow.

Glad that she seems fine to me..

Anyways.. back to where I was , ok then told that to keep me updated. After that , left for city hall. Waited my group of friends to arrive cause our meeting up time was at 6. By 7.30 , all of them arrived , when to eat after that.

After that walk around for awhile at marina square then went to esplanade rooftop. Chilled for about an hour or so then left. So here I am , back home. Haha.

Well then end of this post.. til the next..
being back there bring back memories..