Monday, September 20, 2010
@ 9:30 AM
Hey ppl.. having attachments now, so sian. Still got 3 more weeks or to be exact , 15 more days ! haha !
Right just a short post , been enjoying my attachment I should say despite the hours of working & having to wear mask , apron & gloves when doing procedure..very mafan siol..
But the exact amount of days left in the ward.. only 13 , coz 2 days at the HSE ( thinks it's called health services for the elderly)
Hopefully I can get past this attachment smoothly , which so happen that there's a need for taking of cases , writing of report etc.. abit stress ah coz only seen staff nurses doing it , nv really experience it myself.
But my staff nurse say she will teach me , so I think shld be ok ah =)
K ah, that shld be it , can't wait for the fri to come , meet up with Devnath then following the wkend with my nieces staying over =D
Til the next post ~
Right just a short post , been enjoying my attachment I should say despite the hours of working & having to wear mask , apron & gloves when doing procedure..very mafan siol..
But the exact amount of days left in the ward.. only 13 , coz 2 days at the HSE ( thinks it's called health services for the elderly)
Hopefully I can get past this attachment smoothly , which so happen that there's a need for taking of cases , writing of report etc.. abit stress ah coz only seen staff nurses doing it , nv really experience it myself.
But my staff nurse say she will teach me , so I think shld be ok ah =)
K ah, that shld be it , can't wait for the fri to come , meet up with Devnath then following the wkend with my nieces staying over =D
Til the next post ~
