Monday, July 19, 2010
@ 10:20 PM
Just a short little post .. gosh I'm like so damn tired.. it's down to the last 3 weeks of school =((

Really gonna appreciate the remaining days spent together with my lovely classmates =))

Let's see.. tomorrow's presentation , next week's presentation and also FYP exhibition. Lots of happening events lately.. got not a lot of time to just sit around & chill.. but well at least it keeps me occupied

Well..anyways.. past few days, many stuff have happened , people around have been affected by the behaviours of others causing them to be pissed off & stuff.. but then if they understand what's in our mind , then probably they would just stop acting the way they are to piss us off ?? We never know til it's possible..

This part of the post.. to you.. if you think you're the one then it's you =)
Anyways.. for those who know , keep it to yourself , those who don't , don't pester me about it.
Just want to say that , despite the months that have past.. I have not change the thoughts about you.. you're still there, right here across my chest.
I don't know how you actually feel about me now , different status update hinting to me that I might actually be the one you're actually referring to actually keep my mind thinking , day & night, practically just wondering

Maybe if 1 day you see this post.. please tell me how you feel towards me , right at this period of time as I take my time for time to bring me along..

Off to la la land , goodnight people..