Sunday, May 9, 2010
@ 11:39 PM
Happy Mothers' Day to all Mums out there including my own mum , I love you ! =)

been another dreadful week in school , this week is definitely going to be worst , have both a skill test & presentation on the same day ! Been awhile since these actually happened to me.. sian-ness !

it's been a long time since we've chat, that day I was on msn , you spoke to me. The feeling was different, maybe you were over it , I guess I'm still trying to.

weekends have been great , it's probably the only time I could relieve myself from all the tiring schoolwork , hang out with my nieces, speak my mind earlier while my little sis eavesdropped on me talking to my niece. =="

dreading school again tomorrow which is like less than half an hour to tomorrow..

right now watching man utd against stoke , chelsea against wigan.. currently in chelsea's favour after wigan let in 2 goals & stoke letting in 1 to man utd.. probably gonna be a blues' season.. haiz sadness..

yr 3 is so stressful , didn't even really choose the course I'm in.. hate it hate it , struggling with everything I'm doing , no doubt my classmates were there to give me the support to go on, but it isn't really something of my interest, maybe I may find my interest somewhere on the road of nursing.. I hope..

Alright then people , til the next post..
every time I see u , I pretend you aren't there..