Monday, May 3, 2010
@ 9:21 PM
2nd wk of sch has ended.. very much not that I've expected. Not really enjoying the every moment in school. Just the beginning of the new semester & I'm being tied down with like 2 presentations , 1skill assessment probably in the coming 2-3weeks' time & also a journal critic for nursing project.

All of this crap in just 3wks.. to add on to the misery , lessons etc just ain't getting me into the mood of paying attention to them. Plus the fact of exams which is like roughly 2-3months away, definitely not a very long time from now.

Come to think of it, in about 3 months I'm turning 19.. still remember my last birthday which was like in the midst of the exam period. I guess this is reality & I have to face it.

These weekend hanging out with my nieces makes me really treasure the time I once had when I was still a "kid".. wishing I never really grew up this fast , when you're young you will grow up faster, but then as you grow older , you dread getting older.
Responsibilities etc are weighing on your shoulders , wishing you could just dump them off & run scot free from it. But no.. it will never happen...

I guess I should just face up to reality & stop nagging & creating a fuss out of all this. Haha !

Alright then .. facing reality in progress.. Ciaos !