Sunday, May 30, 2010
@ 4:19 PM
yet another week is about to come to an end.. wk 7 next. Coming closer & closer to the holidays & immediately after that is the exams.. how can anyone still be not feeling any stress ? Those who think that it's possible to not feel stress is probably too smart or just plain can't be bothered about it.
Right anyways.. back to the week , been quite a fast one , with tues having a presentation , done with it =) School ended on thursday as friday was vesak day.
So on friday , woke up almost as early as the times I wake up for attachment morning shift , 5am ! ==" For what reason ? To volunteer myself at this buddhist fellowship vesak day event thingy. Freaking tired plus the fact of standing for hours selling drinks. My hands went through hot & cold therapy like several times. HAHA
Well met rosa thr , so happen to be a member of BF. =D
Also saw an ex pri 6 classmate whom is a member of the BF youth =D
Such a small world indeed.. lols
Alright after that day , sat , just yesterday.. moved house for my cousin ! Yet another self-volunteer thingy done. Haha ! As if I'm like damn free , got exams in about a month's time , english O lvl retaking also & preparing for monday's lab class (watch CBT).
But anyways, moved stuff over to my cousin's new place , seriously lots of heavy stuff =="
dead tired after that , but cousin treat us to dinner ! Woots ! =D
Well.. ya ends about thr , got home bathe then slp. =)
Today.. eh heading out later to dad & mum's friend's place for dinner.. almost every night is something happening for these past few months during the weekend..simply awesome eh ? At least I can stop complaining my weekends are dead boring , not happening , so much for all the big talk , see now every week got smth. LOL !
So anyways.. life been great.. I guess.. I'm getting the stress from FYP coz I seriously have not much idea on how we should go on with our stuff. =(
But I hope everything will turned out fine =D
Alright then ppl til my next post ~ Ciaos ~
I'm on my own now.. preparing for smth new up ahead..
Right anyways.. back to the week , been quite a fast one , with tues having a presentation , done with it =) School ended on thursday as friday was vesak day.
So on friday , woke up almost as early as the times I wake up for attachment morning shift , 5am ! ==" For what reason ? To volunteer myself at this buddhist fellowship vesak day event thingy. Freaking tired plus the fact of standing for hours selling drinks. My hands went through hot & cold therapy like several times. HAHA
Well met rosa thr , so happen to be a member of BF. =D
Also saw an ex pri 6 classmate whom is a member of the BF youth =D
Such a small world indeed.. lols
Alright after that day , sat , just yesterday.. moved house for my cousin ! Yet another self-volunteer thingy done. Haha ! As if I'm like damn free , got exams in about a month's time , english O lvl retaking also & preparing for monday's lab class (watch CBT).
But anyways, moved stuff over to my cousin's new place , seriously lots of heavy stuff =="
dead tired after that , but cousin treat us to dinner ! Woots ! =D
Well.. ya ends about thr , got home bathe then slp. =)
Today.. eh heading out later to dad & mum's friend's place for dinner.. almost every night is something happening for these past few months during the weekend..simply awesome eh ? At least I can stop complaining my weekends are dead boring , not happening , so much for all the big talk , see now every week got smth. LOL !
So anyways.. life been great.. I guess.. I'm getting the stress from FYP coz I seriously have not much idea on how we should go on with our stuff. =(
But I hope everything will turned out fine =D
Alright then ppl til my next post ~ Ciaos ~
I'm on my own now.. preparing for smth new up ahead..
