Tuesday, May 18, 2010
@ 10:32 PM
tired , stress , getting more & more worked up.. right now I hv lots of crap to be done.. hv to rush like mad.. can't take the pressure anymore.. but I should refrain from drinking which I will do if I'm very stressed out..
alot of things I nv expected happened to me lately , emotionally & physically tired of all the problems I've received.. parents getting on my nerves even when they see that I'm already so freaking busy.. can't they like see that I'm really busy ? Don't I look stress ? Don't I look like I'm busy ? Argh !
it's ady yr 3.. don't know when it would end.. when I think I'm gonna give up ? Or when I'm gonna end my course ? When I'm stressed out , my thinking becomes irrational , nth that comes out of my mind really is smth worth looking & thinking twice , juz pour out the sorrow , pain & suffering which I think I'm getting right now.
Sometimes I appear as if I'm really alright bringing along my smile , but do anyone knows how Aaron actually feels inside ? I hate myself for being a liar , one after another, but it seems like the only solution that I could seek . Starting to lose myself , my tears are on the edge , ready to fall off the cliff which seems to be very sturdy , not allowing a single tear to fall.. I really hope I can endure this misery.. God bless..
when u told me , I hold back my own feelings, bcoz we were nt meant to be..
alot of things I nv expected happened to me lately , emotionally & physically tired of all the problems I've received.. parents getting on my nerves even when they see that I'm already so freaking busy.. can't they like see that I'm really busy ? Don't I look stress ? Don't I look like I'm busy ? Argh !
it's ady yr 3.. don't know when it would end.. when I think I'm gonna give up ? Or when I'm gonna end my course ? When I'm stressed out , my thinking becomes irrational , nth that comes out of my mind really is smth worth looking & thinking twice , juz pour out the sorrow , pain & suffering which I think I'm getting right now.
Sometimes I appear as if I'm really alright bringing along my smile , but do anyone knows how Aaron actually feels inside ? I hate myself for being a liar , one after another, but it seems like the only solution that I could seek . Starting to lose myself , my tears are on the edge , ready to fall off the cliff which seems to be very sturdy , not allowing a single tear to fall.. I really hope I can endure this misery.. God bless..
when u told me , I hold back my own feelings, bcoz we were nt meant to be..
