Sunday, May 23, 2010
@ 9:37 PM
Hey ppl I'm back with a new post !

Hv u ever wonder who actually reads ur post ? really makes the mind think alot stimes.. well anyways.. back to what I wanna blog about.

Alright let's see.. tues got presentation coming up. Going to be damn tired coz early morning got fitness & wellness module, gonna drain me for my presentation. But I'll be looking forward to the minute after presentation end, coz I can finally take a little breather =)

Been another crazy wk.. ups & downs.. hanging on , did abit of thinking.. meditation is impt to keep mind at ease, well at least mine will be kept at ease for awhile.

Coming wk hv 4 bdays in a row.. tml is joanna's bday , followed by the next my uncle's bday , then my godbro then my mum ! I suddenly feel so.. occupied !

But nonetheless , the days are arriving.. should cherish what I hv right now.. =)

Alright ppl til the next post ^^

i guess it's best for u to know , even if it's not meant to be =)