Sunday, July 11, 2010
@ 10:36 AM
Yo ppl back again ~
counting down to the number of days left in this studying semester.. very few days left.. I feel damn SAD seriously !!
haiz anyways.. I'm gonna cherish this remaining moments with my precious poly mates =)
Right back to this week's events.. tues was my skill test.. got CLC & tracheo suctioning & I passed ~!
Been modelling for ppl on mon & wed.. kinda like partly expert at CLC ady.. hehe
Gonna help out again tml for maybe 1 or 2 of my classmates..really hope they will passed =)
The rest of the day ain't as great as friday.. movie out with poly mates & nut to watch eclipse.. after that went back to my area to meet Terry & Vel.. sadly Vel had to leave early when Greg had to reach slightly later to miss the chance to see Vel.. ended the day at around 11+ when everyone decided to go home..
Hopefully next week we can meet up again, sec sch catch up is awesome after like not seeing each other for quite some time, there is seriously alot to catch up with. =)
World Cup is like coming to an end like so quickly which is like tml at 2.30 when the match commenced.. Holland against Spain..
Right.. done with my post.. haha
Til the next ~
dunno what you're doing but stimes I shld say I enjoy it =)
counting down to the number of days left in this studying semester.. very few days left.. I feel damn SAD seriously !!
haiz anyways.. I'm gonna cherish this remaining moments with my precious poly mates =)
Right back to this week's events.. tues was my skill test.. got CLC & tracheo suctioning & I passed ~!
Been modelling for ppl on mon & wed.. kinda like partly expert at CLC ady.. hehe
Gonna help out again tml for maybe 1 or 2 of my classmates..really hope they will passed =)
The rest of the day ain't as great as friday.. movie out with poly mates & nut to watch eclipse.. after that went back to my area to meet Terry & Vel.. sadly Vel had to leave early when Greg had to reach slightly later to miss the chance to see Vel.. ended the day at around 11+ when everyone decided to go home..
Hopefully next week we can meet up again, sec sch catch up is awesome after like not seeing each other for quite some time, there is seriously alot to catch up with. =)
World Cup is like coming to an end like so quickly which is like tml at 2.30 when the match commenced.. Holland against Spain..
Right.. done with my post.. haha
Til the next ~
dunno what you're doing but stimes I shld say I enjoy it =)
