Sunday, June 27, 2010
@ 9:07 PM
Hey ppl I'm back..supposed to be studying right now.. but no in the mood to. Exams tml til wed.. with lab theory test on fri & skill test next mon ?

Been quite a boring holiday other than the day I went out which was tues.. if not only really studying all along..

I seriously dunno why I'm blogging but I'm like damn tired of studying so I guess I'm just relieving my stress for like now.. I doubt I'll be able to continue studying ltr on..

eh let's see.. probably going to like spend the few days studying.. no life eh ? what to do, yr 3 ady.. haiz

maybe I'll juz update my blog with new songs bah when I hv some spare time..

right now if thr's no exams tml or the few days ltr.. I'll probably juz knock myself out with some alcohol & chat with someone over it.. it's been quite some time I've done that.

lots of emotions , thoughts & feelings kept inside for damn long period of time , I feel very uncomfortable , ready to explode.. time is running out for me..

something I ought to do to keep myself going doesn't seem to be the thing anymore.. I'm becoming bad to worse.. pretending I'm okay to everyone but late at night , I would just toss & turn, sometimes pretending to be sleeping. In my dreams , sometimes I see u.. I just wake up straight from it.. afraid that day would come ? probably so..

alright end of my post.. til the next ~
I feel the touch on my face with ur gentle hand , it felt so real..