Sunday, August 8, 2010
@ 8:57 PM
I'm back ~
U know I feel damn sad , the theory part of our nursing is like over , meaning no more school = not being able to see my beloved friends & study tgt everyday.. but on the other hand, I'm damn happy that I've met these friends of mine.
They're not merely classmates , they're the amazing people that I've met in this few years of my life & also the period of my life which I actually cherished the most because of all of you people.. Thank You guys for being there for me , sharing weal and woe tgt , ups & downs.. LOVE YOU GUYS !! <3
If I ever get an essay to write about my best memories , you people are the one who made up the best memories so far in my life.. it won't be just an essay , it might even be a biography maybe.. coz u all are as precious as my family, won't want to lose any of you.
Though the remaining days we might meet up might be for occasional shoppings , studying for our last 3 papers & perhaps on graduation , I still hope we will keep in contact , maybe meet up whenever possible just to know how each of us is doing.
This post is dedicated to u guys.. hope u guys actually read it =))
Til the next post ~
to think u might still hv smth for me..
U know I feel damn sad , the theory part of our nursing is like over , meaning no more school = not being able to see my beloved friends & study tgt everyday.. but on the other hand, I'm damn happy that I've met these friends of mine.
They're not merely classmates , they're the amazing people that I've met in this few years of my life & also the period of my life which I actually cherished the most because of all of you people.. Thank You guys for being there for me , sharing weal and woe tgt , ups & downs.. LOVE YOU GUYS !! <3
If I ever get an essay to write about my best memories , you people are the one who made up the best memories so far in my life.. it won't be just an essay , it might even be a biography maybe.. coz u all are as precious as my family, won't want to lose any of you.
Though the remaining days we might meet up might be for occasional shoppings , studying for our last 3 papers & perhaps on graduation , I still hope we will keep in contact , maybe meet up whenever possible just to know how each of us is doing.
This post is dedicated to u guys.. hope u guys actually read it =))
Til the next post ~
to think u might still hv smth for me..
