Wednesday, August 25, 2010
@ 9:13 AM
Yo ppl I'm back..

I'm like finally 19 on the 21st of August ! Woohoo ! But getting a year older , makes me feel old so suddenly.. haha anyways it's life..

Enjoyed the days out on thursday , friday & fun on my bday which is saturday.. Thx for the Manchester United Shirt Devnath ! =)

Today's Germaine's Birthday ! Let me once again wish her over here.. Happy Birthday Sister ! Love the day today & may all ur wishes come true =)

Yesterday, the hold that put more thoughts into my mind , putting the pillow in between our hands so that no one could see us holding hands, what can I say ? I just felt u for once , the real you. Maybe sometimes u held back because there were people around us.

It's not easy to hold back ur feelings eh people ? Sometimes , given the chance , you would gladly open yourself up as well..

Right.. gonna go back to Saint Andrews later for my Olvl eng oral again, wish me luck ppl !
Totally forgot how I shld go about taking oral examination..abit tensed up like now only.. heh

Alright then ppl til my next post ~