Sunday, October 3, 2010
@ 3:38 PM
hey ppl I'm back !

well I didn't blog partly bcoz of attachment, too tired to do so..

Also it's bcoz my thoughts were being unsettled , heart was shattered into pieces almost a wk ago instantly juz by a text msg reply.

Actually it wasn't even a reply , it was juz a text to ask me to let go of everything we once had..
On the day itself , I couldn't help it but teared awhile after my attachment is over.
After all the times we spent tgt , over the wkends.. it all cames to an end juz like that.

When I was around with u ytd with everyone of our family members , I felt as if I was invisible to u. It juz saddens my heart even more , at the very least u could still talk to me right..

I believe that I'm telling myself even single minute right now that we're not meant to be anymore.. giving myself personal comfort as I couldn't absorb much from whatever everyone had tried to comfort me with.
If this is what u really wan , or maybe u're putting me thru a test whatsoever, then let it be.
I'll get myself over u..

But at the very least , treat me like I'm actually there..

Goodbye my dearest..