Monday, October 11, 2010
@ 10:15 PM
hey ppl ! I'm back.. been a month of attachment finally over , having 2 wks break before 2 more of wks of tiredness ! LOL !

I guess time really flies , everyone seems to be breaking up , heart breaks & stuff. I feel very sad for everyone whom have been involved in this.

This part of my post is what that's really inside of me right now.
Sometimes I think about it , sometimes I pretend I'm ok , alright.. juz a beautiful nightmare that juz past.
Whenever someone mentions ur name , I pretend I didn't hear , maybe that might helped me a little ? But it didn't one bit.
I thought I could really forget the times we had together , but it was vivid , even in my dreams..

I look at ur profile , msn previous personal msg.. it makes me feel that I was the one whom pretend that we nv existed tgt , that's why we drifted & therefore u ended up falling for someone else. I nv blamed u for that , bcoz what we had in front of us was a huge obstacle , someday u hv to gv me up coz from the start , we knew there will definitely be an end.
However , we chose to carry on , ending up hurting myself when u told me to move on.
The pain is still there , feels like I'm still in hell

I dunno if what I'm actually thinking of it what is actually happening.. but to me that's how it's like it's being visualised in my mind..

I would really want to move on , but at times I held back , wishing that we could hv another chance.
But maybe now, his love for u is all u know..