Sunday, October 24, 2010
@ 9:21 PM
Haven't blogged for quite some time.. sry people , put it simply, lazy to blog. LOL !

Well.. I guess life's been fine besides the haze for the past few days.. couldn't go & jog.. just noticed my stamina is cannot make it already.
I remembered this line from somewhere.. when life's knocks u down, u get back up & move on..

Tomorrow I'm taking english Olvl paper again despite the fact that I'm having my ED posting. Guess I got no choice but to replace it on a saturday.. sian ! ==
Hope my CI would understand my situation..

2 weeks of posting at ED & OT.. hope I'm going to be fine there. Gosh just 2 weeks then back to a month break before my PRCP.. urgh.. so dreading attachment. Goodness..

I'm thinking about the days ahead when NS comes , wonder how life is gonna be like then..

Anyways things already suck , so I guess I would wanna make life better for myself..