Sunday, June 12, 2011
@ 10:26 AM
I guess many people whom I would have known , by now would be the transition period , whereby we go through the phase of studying to working. It's the phase whereby most would complain , be stressed up & probably breakdown trying to cope with the working environment.
Just wanna cheer on you people , don't worry we can all do this , life is never easy to begin with. When the going gets tough , the tough gets going. Changes in everyone's life is inevitable , we learn to adapt to changes & there we are.
Got a few more months til enlistment , kinda tensed up & kinda worried about the people out there when I'm on the island with my BMT. Never been away from home for such a long period of time , wonder if my existence will be felt if I'm no longer there when you people might need me.
Just wanna cheer on you people , don't worry we can all do this , life is never easy to begin with. When the going gets tough , the tough gets going. Changes in everyone's life is inevitable , we learn to adapt to changes & there we are.
Got a few more months til enlistment , kinda tensed up & kinda worried about the people out there when I'm on the island with my BMT. Never been away from home for such a long period of time , wonder if my existence will be felt if I'm no longer there when you people might need me.
