Monday, December 31, 2012
new year's eve
@ 7:47 AM
Hi all =)
I just came back from duty not long ago & it's new year's eve. I should say it's been a year of ups & downs pretty much. Been through much to say I've grown through it & learn to see things in many different more perspective.
Life is relatively short , treasure every moment u received from GOD , because it might be the last. I'm probably gonna chill out at home today despite the many upcoming night events to welcome the new year. Gonna get a haircut with dad later on.
U know, I should be quite tired & sleepy because I was on duty yesterday, but I can say , I'm doing okay still.
Well..that's about it.
Happy New Year in advance to u people who might pop by my once dead blog & all those other people around. Have a good year ahead. =)
Sign out,
Aaron
I just came back from duty not long ago & it's new year's eve. I should say it's been a year of ups & downs pretty much. Been through much to say I've grown through it & learn to see things in many different more perspective.
Life is relatively short , treasure every moment u received from GOD , because it might be the last. I'm probably gonna chill out at home today despite the many upcoming night events to welcome the new year. Gonna get a haircut with dad later on.
U know, I should be quite tired & sleepy because I was on duty yesterday, but I can say , I'm doing okay still.
Well..that's about it.
Happy New Year in advance to u people who might pop by my once dead blog & all those other people around. Have a good year ahead. =)
Sign out,
Aaron
